I’ve been dieting since January. I was trying to lose 15 pounds in 3 months. I lost 8 pounds in 8 weeks which was exactly on target for me. Then I lost 0 pounds in 2 weeks. A couple of things went wrong:
- I stopped tracking my calories
- I compensated my eating healthier by eating unhealthier at the same time
- I was uncomfortable with being hungry. I lost those first 8 pounds in relative comfort, now it’s harder.
If I want to lose the next 7 pounds, I have to change my strategy.
- I’m back to tracking my calorie
- I’ve cut a lot more calories
- I’m chewing gum and drinking more coffee (watered down coffee)
- I’m comfortable with being hungry at times and I remember to fill up on water.