- Hi, my Life™ isn’t working. Any idea what’s wrong?
Yes, make sure that your Life™ is turned to the “On” position. Lives are shipped in the “Off” position by default.
- I think my Life™ is in the “On” position, but it still isn’t working for me.
It’s possible that your unit has gone to “Auto-pilot Mode”. This can happen if no activity takes place for a certain amount of time. Simply turn your Life™ over and hit the “Reset” button on the bottom.
- I keep getting these warnings and errors as if I’m doing something wrong. Should I be worried? Should I do something about them?
That’s a tough call. If you’ve gotten a warning, it could be because something is going wrong, or it could be a false alarm. Check that you are using the correct type of fuel and following the maintenance schedule.
- My Life™ sucks! Can I return it?
Unfortunately no. All Lives are final. Just do the best you can and try to enjoy it.
- Parts of my Life™ are broken. What can I do to fix it?
Physical Therapy and Psychological Therapy are both available to qualified users.
- My Life™ is much shorter than I would like. What can I do about it?
Again, please make sure you are following the maintenance schedule. There is nothing we can do once the user has received their Life™.
- My Life™ is very, very hard. How can I make it easier?
There is very little that you can do unfortunately. One option is to get better, the other option is to just wait it out.
- My Life™ feels empty. Isn’t it supposed to come filled?
Some Lives are more full than others. If you find your Life™ is not full, you will be responsible for filling it. Some sources include: love, a cause, or a personal achievement.
- Can I trade my Life™ with someone else?
At this time, no. You are welcome to share your Life™ if you are so inclined and someone else may be willing to share theirs with you.
- Are all Lives the same?
No, some are plainly different, some are better in some ways and worse in others, and some and objectively better.